download age of empires ii the forgotten sss
Age of Empires II: Forgotten Empires, also known as Age of Forgotten Empires and abreviated AoFE, is a new official expansion of the Age of Empires II series.
It was released on December 28, 2012. The latest patch is v2.2 which was released on May 10, 2013.
- Fire Tower
- Palisade Gate
- Quimper Cathedral
- Stable (for Americans)
- Bombard Tower (for Americans)
- Trade Workshop (different style for all civilizations)
- Inca Wonder: Temple of The Sun
- Indian Wonder: Taj Mahal
- Italian Wonder: Basilica of San Lorenzo
- Magyar Wonder: Hunyad Castle
- Slavic Wonder: Kizhi Church
New Building Sets
- New Italian building set
- New Slavic building set
- Alaric I.
- Francesco Sforza.
New AI Personalities
- Cartography is free to research, requires a market.
- Cavalry Archers cost -5 gold
- Palisade walls take +1 second to build
- Stone walls take +3 seconds to build
- Capped Rams garrison 5 units (from 4)
- Fireships +20 HP
- Demolition ships +10 HP
- Building HP reduced in Dark and Feudal Age
- Long swordmen +5 HP
- Long swordmen (and up) +2 attack vs eagles
- Long swordmen (and up) +1 hidden armor vs buildings
- Trade cogs generate +10% gold
- Monks holding relics suffer from anti-monk damage too now
- Town Patrol costs -100 gold (300 food, 100 gold)
- Murder holes costs -100 stone
- Trebuchets can attack trees a lot better now
- Onagers can kill trees
- Outposts cost -5 stone
- Petards cost -15 food (65 food, 20 gold)
- Spear-line +2 attack vs camels
- Stone walls -50% HP in feudal age
- Fervor fixed (never worked in AoC)
- Chemistry affects Castles and Town Centers
- Heavy Camel upgrade -20 secs research time
- Castles +1 LOS (range bug)
- Villagers can be garrisoned inside rams
- Free loom removed
- Start with +50 gold
- Jaguar warriors +1 pierce armor
- Get Cannon Galleons
- Longbowman creation time -1 sec
- Receive Heavy Scorpions
- Furor Celtica gives siege units +40% HP
- Town Center LOS +5 (moved from Teutons)
- Foragers work +25% faster
- Get squires
- Throwing Axeman (non-elite) missile delay -2 (from 12 to 10, elite stays at 8)
- Elite Throwing Axeman research cost -100 gold
- Cannon Galleons removed
- Huns cavalry archers cost -15% and -25% (castle and imp) -> reduced from -25% and -30%
- Treadmill crane removed
- Tarkan (non-elite) +10 HP
- Turtle Boats -10% cheaper (180 wood, 180 gold)
- War Wagon creation time decreased from 25 to 21 seconds
- Fortifications (walls, towers, castles) built 25% faster
- Team Bonus changed: Mangonels & Onagers minimum range reduced
- Base cost for Plumed archers increased to 50g, 50w
- Elite Cannon Galleons removed
- (Elite) Mangudai Siege bonus mostly limited to Trebuchets and Rams: (+6) +4 vs Trebuchets, (+6) +4 vs Rams, +1 vs other siege, from (+5) +3 to all siege units.
- Mangudai (non-elite) delay -50% (from 10 to 5)
- Missionaries affected by Bloodlines
- Town Center LOS restored to normal (moved to Chinese)
- Town Center garrison +10 units, maximum arrows +5
- Town Center +2 attack removed
- Teutonic Knight (non-elite) +10 HP
- Team bonus fixed (didn’t work automatically in AoC)
- Elite janissaries are now affected by the Turkish teambonus
- Team Bonus: Docks -15% cheaper (rather than -25%) (Docks cost 128 wood instead of 113 wood)
- Viking ship cost now staggered per age: 10% cheaper in Feudal (81w-27g), 15% in Castle (76-25), 20% in Imperial (72-24)
- Get treadmill crane
- Berserk (non-elite) +4 HP
- Longboats wood cost same as galleys
- Berserkergang cost 850 food, 400 gold, from 500 food, 850 gold
- Cobra car will have the color of the player.
- Dead wolf invisible in fog of war.
- Fixed colors for Windows 7.
- Widescreen activated by default.
- Windowed mode Scout bug fixed.
- 1000 population limit.
- New resolution up to 1920*1440 (Widescreen included)
- Maximum Age option
- 60 FPS in Single Player (AoC has 20 FPS)